Re: Jason Y -- your site pics (click full size!)

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 26 2002 - 19:13:47 EDT

Actually, the problem is Yahoo. They added that damn vertical
advertising on the right and it totally crops the pic. You have
to click "full-size" to see how beautifully composed the
photographs actually are. ;) I'll definitely have to make a
website, but when I'll find the time is unknown. Thanks for the
compliments on the truck. I'm thinking about having the front
bumper Line-Xed in silver as well, as the powdercoat I had done
didn't get into all the little nooks-and-crannies so I'm getting
some rust. Think that would look alright?

Later,
JY
Fairborn, OH '98 CC 5.2L 5spd 4x4 w/prerunner bumper
Pics -- http://photos.yahoo.com/onebad4x4dak