Re: bedliner question- Colored? (JY)

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 26 2002 - 19:00:33 EDT

Yes, the Line-X gives a textured/bumpy finish. If memory
serves, I think I was charged around $400 to do the tonneau,
both sides, and the rear pan. If you're seriously considering
doing the same to your truck, email me and I would be willing to
take some closeups to provide you a better idea of the texture.

Take it easy,
JY