Re: Stainless rocker panels

From: Kevin DeGarmo (blizzzzard69@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 09:21:16 EDT

I haven't seen them with anything cut out before ... but I've seen them with
decals on the panels making it look that way. They sell em all over the
place on the web ... do a search for "stainless rocker panels dodge dakota"
on google.com and you'll find a lot of sites.

All of those I've seen attach with 3M tape. The instructions that came with
mine said to strip the paint where the panels were gonna go ... I wasn't
that bold and cleaned mine up well with rubbing alcohol before I stuck em
on. Now I've got a slight problem with a couple of my panels starting to
lift off. I'm debating if I want to order replacement pieces or try
something else.