Re: Stainless rocker panels

From: kevin reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 10:04:31 EDT

What works best and better than the alcohol wipe, alcohol still leaves a
film) is the wax and degreaser solvent from a auto body and paint supply
store. this stuff cleans (all )off paint, unbelievable results. after i used
it and installed wheel flares i could not remove a flair if my life depended
on it. Only 12.00 for a pint.