RE: clutch replacement

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 13:24:56 EDT

Talk to Bernd, A.K.A. "Doctor Dodge".

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)

From: Drew [mailto:aapeelman@fuse.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 9:35 AM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: DML: clutch replacement

Hello all,

I am new to this list. My name is Drew and I'm the owner of a 94 V6 Dark
Blue
Metalic 5spd with 103k miles. A quick search of the archives of this message
board turned up negative for clutch replacement procedure so I am asking to
be pointed in the right direction for a real world procedural tech write up.
The Haynes manual calls for removal of engine and transmission. That can't
be
necesary. Just looking for what is necesary. Any and all help apreciated
with
my first clutch R&R. Also any thing else I should look at/replace while in
there would be helpful.

Drew P.
94 V6 5spd
Dark Blue Metalic