re: Dak CC Speaker install

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 13:11:19 EDT

If a 96 CC is like a 95 CC , rear speaker access is easy. Take a dull
knife, slip it under the bottom edge and pop out the bottom of the fabric
covered grills, there are two friction clips on the bottom edge approx 2"
from each side.. Then the cover will come off. ( thanks to Crutchfield
for excellent instructions )

and what's with the date on your original note.. "2001 ??"

Victor Williams / Marietta GA
'95 DAK CC, 318 , 5 sp lsd,K&N dropin,Jacobs Ign,Jardine catback. 221k
miles..

>Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 20:41:04 -0400
>From: "Jon" <jonsdak@midmaine.com>
>Subject: DML: Dak CC Speaker install
>
>Hey guys,
>I'm planning a sound system upgrade for the Dak. I plan on installing a
Sony