Smoke'em Decal Group buy (update)

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 15:19:55 EDT

Okay, I placed the order this afternoon with the information I had to work
with.
I kinda went out on a limb and ordered decals for (2)
DMLer's who I still need address's for along with payments, they e-mailed me
in good faith numerous times
and I decided I could trust them.

(1) Kevin Hoegen -- wanted (1) large yellow
(2) Brian Mingle---wanted (2) large white

I also need to get a hold of Seth Bush, he had a order also. no problems
just need to confirm the order.

The decals will be ready on MONDAY afternoon, I will ship them all by
WEDNESDAY before noon.

OK, due to a minor miscommunication between me and the decal shop it looks
like I will wind up having to eat the
postage on the orders myself, along with a waste disposal
fee of about of about $24.00.

I more than likely won't be doing this again any time soon
and if I do I'll do a little better job covering my behind on the costs..

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 supercharged br silver
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com
website: www.scsilverdak.com