RE: Jason Y -- your site pics (click full size!)

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 14:28:31 EDT

I think Dodge calls it something like "Satin-Glow Jade Metallic"
 It wasn't a very popular color and I'm not sure whether they
dropped it after '98 or '99. When I found the truck on the
dealer lot back in '98, it had everything I wanted, but I wasn't
sure about the color. After about a week of driving by and
looking at it, it (and the price) grew on me and as is said, the
rest is history.

Thanks!
JY