Intake/Exhaust

From: Ron.Clausen@markmonitor.com
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 12:06:27 EDT

Greetings,

I'm running a home brew air intake, and did a lot of electrical uprades to my Dak. I noticed it's running a little hotter than normal, I'm guessing that it's from all the eletrical upgrades. I was wondering a couple things. First, is it possible to run a dual air intake? Second, I want to put a new muffler on. I was just going to replace the stock one...i don't think I want to get a full blown catback yet due to finances. Any suggestions? Thanks,

Ron Clausen
ron.clausen@markmonitor.com
97' SLT+ V6