Re: Dynomax quality (was: Muffler Opinions)

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 20:56:54 EDT

I have run nothing but Dynomax mufflers, I lvoe em. Super Turbos are great
all around mufflers, simple design works great nice tone, but very mellow,
Ran and ultra flow on latest Dakota, bitchin sound, very very angry, without
being ungodly loud, Running a Race Magnum on ym Dad Ram that he tows with,
might sound dumb, but it's a total straight through, adn with the S/C he
plans on runnin, it'll work perfectly. and surprisingly enough it was quiter
than the Ultra Flow...

I work at Napa so I can get dynomax's fairly cheap, that the only real reason
why I stick with them, but as for quality, I have yet to ever have any
problems...

Greg