Re: What to do about EGR on engine swap

From: Ray (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 21:04:52 EDT

Shouldn't be a problem. I've had my EGR disconnected for years on my '92.
There are even mopar parts available to block off the intake and exhaust
ports once the EGR is removed. Just make sure the unused vacuum lines are
plugged off and the electrical connector to the EGR controller remains
plugged in, otherwise it turns on the check engine light.

Ray