Re: 9.25" Trac-Lok rear differential

From: kevin reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 21:20:29 EDT

To remove the fill plug just use a screwdriver and pry up slightly, it
should pop off, The amount of gear oil is exactly 2 Qts, and use 8 oz's of
posi additive, Yes buy from Dodge. This comes in a 4 oz bottle, get 2
bottles. You really should pull the cover and clean inside of housing , and
reinstall cover with RTV silicone sealant, this sets up within an hour, but
fully cures in approx 6-8 hrs, depends on air Temp.