Re: RE: What to do about EGR on engine swap

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 21:53:16 EDT

what ya do is just keep the egr hooked up to the harness and not to the
manifld since there are no provisions for it. I've done this and it wont
throw a code. As long as the pcm see the egr there its fine.

P.S. Swapping the exhaust manifolds may be benificial though..93's are
better flowing that 97's...

-greg