RE: platinum vapor injector ?

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 10:15:13 EDT

  That would be me. I haven't asked him how his gas mileage has been for a
while. His email address is randyjrs1@aol.com if anyone wants to ask him.
He's a DML member, but I'm not sure how many messages he actually gets to
read. I'll let him know that we want an update posted.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6