Jason Y. --DML BBQ???

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 23:44:29 EDT

when I was in Vegas, I had no problem,
>but here in Ohio, I picked the wrong dealer and ran into a guy
>who was an ass.

Jason, now that YOU ARE IN OHIO, are ya gonna join us for the 4th annual DML
BBQ? We're hopin that Tom from Chicago is going to be joining us, (and
probably caravaning with me) and Ohio isn't too far off either!!!!

And Jon, what's the status on those that are enlisted for some serious
mud-playin anyway??? Is this year going to be bigger than last year??
I hope all that are in drivin range will be there, cause "The Adam Blaster"
has some new tricks up his sleeve, and just might out-do himself this year.
  hehehehe

The Adam Blaster
(Otherwise known as Mr. Vertical 4-Wheel Burnout) :D :D :D