PowerGate Group Buy Update 5/31/02

From: stcr (stcr@lvcm.com)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 15:48:05 EDT

Just a reminder for anybody interested in this group buy that today is
probably the last day to send a money order in the mail if that is the
method of payment you wish to use. I must have the funds in my hands by the
time the postman drops off my mail on June 3, 2002. I will be accepting
PayPal orders until this time as well. If for some reason your order
arrives after the due date I will do everything I can to process your order
late, but if Pace-Edwards rejects late submittals I'll refund your money.

For those of you unfamiliar with this group buy, I am offering Pace-Edwards
PowerGate units for $55.00 shipped to your door. This is a power tailgate
lock which is installed inside of your tailgate and links to your power door
locks for automatic operation. Everybody I've talked to who owns one of
these says they work great.

If you have any questions or wish to place an order contact me at
SinCityRT@dakota-durango.com

- Steve
http://www.dakota-durango.com