Re: GenII Help, thanks Tom,Mark Kuzia, Mike Clark, John S, TonyC

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@comcast.net)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 19:42:17 EDT

I've got a better deal for you, if you get a stock PCM, I'll trade you for
my Mopar PCM. I get a little too much spark knock with cheap gas in my 94
Dakota (daily driver).

Mark Kuzia
Mark's Diecast Inc.
flyboy01@comcast.net
http://www.dragtruk.com/ENTRIES/kuziamark.html
1995 Dakota "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota "Crack Dak"
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)