Re: RE: Boy, Did I Get A Deal On Some Headers

From: kevin reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Sat Jun 01 2002 - 08:56:21 EDT

Yeah, and I wish my Dad was still around, He and I would be having some fun
with my Daks, and I would help him get one also. He would be 73 yrs old if
he was still alive. Passed away in 1986 at 57 yrs. Because of him, I am
interested in cars, trucks. He had nice cars when I was growing up, I use to
change the oil, Tuneups, etc.. on his vehicles, He showed me and taught me
how to do all this. God Bless him.