Re: Wrong (reverse rotation) water pump?

From: kevin reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Sat Jun 01 2002 - 09:12:02 EDT

when motor is warmed up, NOT HOT remove radiator cap, turn engine on, speed
up engine look down into radiator,, Do you see the water mixing inside? you
should see water coming through the core and dump down into radiator and the
water level will drop some. if this is not happening, i would assume a bad
water pump and or the radiator needs a rod out, it could be plugged up. BTW
some mechanic that guy was. sounds like an Idiot!