Mopar Day @ St. Thomas Dragway

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 09:43:21 EDT

This mopar only race event will be held on Sat. June 15, 2002.

St. Thomas is south of London, Ontario. Directions
can be found at:
   http://www.stthomasdragway.com/map_to_track.html

As near as I can determine, gates open at 9 A.M.,
time trials at 10.30 A.M., and eliminations at 1 P.M.
Car & driver $30CDN, crew/spectator $5CDN ...
rates MAY be $5 more though.

In previous years, there was a Truck class.

Because renovations at Toronto Motorsports Park (formerly,
Cayuga International Dragway) have not been completed,
this will be my first time to a track this season. I'm hoping
for decent weather/track conditions as I am anxious to see
what improvements there are from the ported heads.

Hope to see some of you there.

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG