Hi From the New Guy

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 14:43:23 EDT

Firstly, hello everybody. I'm Kyle, and I'm the new proud owner of a '92
Dakota Sport 4x2 V6 auto. I'm lovin' my Dak so far, and it's definitely a
step up in power from the old EEK-mobile, a '93 Plymouth Acclaim. :-)

After I get a few things fixed up on it (like the EGR, damned AirCare,) I
plan to make the truck into a street-oriented machine with performance
upgrades to match - and maybe at some point fix the one-tire fire. :-)

Anyway, I look forward to sharing my experiences, asking tons of questions,
and learning what I can from you guys. It should be fun.

-Kyle