Re: Hi From the New Guy

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 19:58:15 EDT

  Welcome, good to have another GenII Dak aboard. If you want to see a real
nice GenII to compare and get some ideas from, check out Ray Block's truck,
it's a beauty and it's FAST! Here is the link he includes with his mail:
Have a good one and enjoy!
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>