Tire Question

From: sflindsey@highlights-corp.com
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 07:43:55 EDT

Good Morning all! Long time reader, first time poster.

I just got my 2000 QC Sport back from the body shop after $4000 worth of
repairs because I hydroplaned the front end of my truck into the back end
of a 01 Monte Carlo on Mother's Day. (I won).

My question involves the base tires that came with my truck, Goodyear
Wranglers. Someone I work with said these tires have a tendency to
hydroplane. Does anyone have an opinion, good or bad, on this? Does
anyone have a recommendation on the next set of tires I should get?

Thanks in advance!
Scott
Columbus, OH