Re: Oil & Filters

From: Chris Rininger (crininger@rlstark.com)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 09:54:06 EDT

Gary:

I change mine every 7,000 so that makes it a little more economical. This is
also the reason I want the best filter. I am a firm believer in extended drain
intervals, but only if you use good quality oil and filters.

I really don't think that there is compelling evidence against your system. If
it works for you, then I would continue with it.

Chris