Re: RE: Electrical Question

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 10:33:30 EDT

I had a look at it yesterday. I plan on cleaning up my install at some
point in the future. In the meantime, it is all bundled into plastic
convoluted tubing, and electrical taped to keep it intact, then tie wrapped
as needed to keep everything in place. It came out neat and tidy.

I'll have to take several pics and post them after the DRTC meet in Tucson.

TonyC