Re: RE: speaker going out!! Replacements??

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 11:45:26 EDT

I finally replaced my door speakers about a month ago...I used Clarion
SRR1626 6 1/2" 2-way separates...they come with an adapter specifically for
the Dakota's oversized opening...they look great and sound really
clear...even at high volume...cost me 80 bucks..but I noticed a difference
once I had them in so it was well worth it! For some reason the 2 way
sounded better than the 3 way that's why I went with them...but like I said
it made a dramatic improvement over the stock...
Eric Jerman
Camp Lejeune, NC
98 Dakota Sport RC 3.9L 5 Spd
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/dakon18s