RE: RE: RE: Re: Smog Legal aftermarket Cats (california)

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 16:13:23 EDT

Look for the CARB numbers. Some shops will not replace it unless two
criteria are met: 1) CAT is burnt out and after warranty period/mileage,
and 2) after 100,000 miles. I usually take it to a speed shop that
specializes in this area.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA