RE: Re: RE: RE: New Ford F150, Boss 5.4

From: The Stewarts (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 17:54:36 EDT

Going fast straight isn't all there is to a true hi-po vehicle. Mstang is
still on a Fiarlane chassis. Besides, it's gonna take a lot of money to make
the Cobra from high 12s to mid to high 11s where the Viper will be......

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Still just another Ford with the engine nearly maxed out and a blower
slapped on.....