CP Rail Dakota

From: Dennis & Becky Anderson (whatelse@qwest.net)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 22:49:45 EDT

Here's a related note to the recent discussion on BNSF using
Dakotas.
I saw today a Gen 3 Dakota CC Sport V-6 4WD white in color
with Canadian Pacific Railroad I/D on the highway in St.
Paul, Minn. Unfortunately it was not equipped with any of
the cool RR stuff mentioned in earlier posts.
I'm a Gen 2 Dakota devotee and was surprised to see that the
CP truck was a Sport - is that the only way to get a
utilitarian version club cab in a Gen 3 Dakota ? Or are the
CP procurement people simply 'good sports' who appreciate
quality, performance, and good looks ?