Re[2]: Re: RE: Re: Problem with dmler, Aaron Gasparich

From: Michael Clark (dml@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 23:23:49 EDT

> yea it is scary buying from another member, especially with stories like
> this... i've done it several times before and had no problems at all...
> even met a few people on here. but this just sucks... i guess i'll kiss my
> $90 away... next time i'll get more info and actually talk to the person...
> mike

Best thing to do (on this list anyway) is to get
references before hand. I've made many transactions on
the DML and never gotten burned. I'm sure many will
vouch for me as a seller. Be sure to report to the
list any member who doesn't follow through on a deal
like this. For the most part I feel safe dealing with
DML members but we're getting so big that a few bad
apples are bound to show up.

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com