Re: Re: Problem with dmler, Aaron Gasparich

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 00:20:43 EDT

that's weird... so he is getting my e-mails, just not replying... do you
happen to have his phone # john?? i'm not sure if the name punch found in
michigan is right then... well when you meet him, can you remind him about
my wiring harness... i'd appreciate it...
mike k

>From: Pukeloser@aol.com
>To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
>Subject: Re: DML: Re: Problem with dmler, Aaron Gasparich
>Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 19:41:12 EDT
>

>I was going to meet him somewhere in PA along Rt 70. Ijust heard from him
>on
>the 2nd of June from that address.
>
>JohnS

mike k
94 slt,cc,V6,2wd,auto, k&n,flowmaster 40 series, are fiberglass cover,
kenwood HU, CV, RF speakers, and so on..
http://www.hornok.cx/zig