RE: Re: RE: Re: Problem with dmler, Aaron Gasparich

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 00:23:31 EDT

yea i know ron, i've had great experiences with other members. i've met sam
south and mark kuzia, both nice guys. i am actually about to buy sam's
truck, thanks sam... GS has been great about trying to send me a center
console... lucky he insured it... i've had a few other encounters and
always been great. it's been great overall through the years... just this
one problem, so not to bad i guess...
mike k