RE: RE: New Ford F150, Boss 5.4

From: Art DiRamio (ADiRamio@opensolutions.com)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 08:48:42 EDT

Looks like limited editions like they did with the Bullitt.

Mach 1 for 2003
http://www.canadiandriver.com/previews/03mach1.htm
http://www.stangnet.com/mach1/mustangmach1/indexpage1.htm

Rumors of a Boss 302 for the last hurrah before the next redesign. If done
right, with a 302, this could be an interesting vehicle.

There is only one pony car left. Whether you like Mustangs or not, they're
still going strong while all the other players have dropped out of the
segment.

The biggest issue with the Viper is price! I'm pretty sure I will never
have one, and if I get that much cash together, there are a lot of options
open... I would much rather have a classic Hemi Cuda or Charger, but that's
just me. Different strokes!

-- Art