Re: RE: RE: Excessive Oil Consumption

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 09:16:47 EDT

Is it an older truck that has maybe sat for awhile?(older truck, low
mileage?) One you haven't been driving alot, but now are? The reason I ask
is because valve seals will dry out and break away if it sat for any period
of time. Then you will only have most of your smoke whenever you start it,
not while you are driving. And it is still possible to use a QT per oil
change. Just an idea.
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>