RE: Re: 76 Competition 100 Unleaded Racing Gasoline

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 09:17:29 EDT

Hmm...who said! Hahahahahaha

I was running 12.5:1 on my Chevelle while carrying a gallon a Morosel Racing
Fuel additives (getting a gallon every 15-30 seconds when racing). Love to
launch the car or remove the rear ladder bars to burn the tires off and
drive sideways burning through the Muncie tranny.

Never had the chance to run against the Bumble Bee 440 though.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps