Re: O2 sensor help needed

From: Rob Cooley (rcooley@uplink.net)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 15:17:10 EDT

Gary, I replaced mine a few months ago, and it wasn't stuck as bad as yours,
but Liquid Wrench super penetrant on there helps a lot, try putting it on a
few times, letting it set for an hour or two, then try to loosen the o2
sensor. Should work. Heat, like Steve suggested, should work also. THe
hard part for me was reaching up over the transfer case to undo the wiring
connector. Plus it was 29 degrees out in the parking lot at the time, so
fingers were numb!

Good luck,
Rob Cooley
94 CC 4x4 sport 3.9