Jet II Chip

From: Barry Lawton (derkroozer@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 17:16:37 EDT

I put the Jet II in my 3.9 99, and it work great, but I just modified my
air intake tube, and relocated the IAT sensor to the air intake tube just
behind the passenger headlight. I have lost a great deal of bottom end
torque, but my top end (hiway passing) has increased, but gas milage
dropped. I could need new tune up parts but the IAT relocation seems to be
the biggest factor. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Barry