Re: Rear braking problems!

From: kevin reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 18:02:45 EDT

That is always the way, Or how the ball bounces, probably the metallic in
the linings got wet, rusted over night and hang up when you first start
driving, Happened all the time when i had my 1996 Chevy truck, i had the
rear brakes redone ,because the rear wheels locked up all the time, Drove me
nuts. From what i was told, the shoes and pads from the Factory have more
metallic in the compound than aftermarket stuff.