8.75 rear end swap on gen 2

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 20:24:48 EDT

Hey all,

   I know some of you have swapped out the weak 8.25 rear for the 8.75 rear
on your gen 2 daks. I have just started (officially) my 390 stroker project
and was wondering if anyone knew of a shop in the Phio/Michigan/Penn. area
that will do the work for me, and what the cost might be?
  I live in Cleveland but would gladly drive to a neighboring state to have
it done.

Also, anyone have any good recommendations for where to get a performance
tranny? I have looked into PATC and Phoenix transmissions but would like to
have more options before making the purchase, I figure if I'm doing the motor
I may as well do the tranny and rear end at the same time.

John S