Re: RE: Still have your stock battery?

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 23:49:37 EDT

Now that is a true story! The stock battery can be good one day
and shot the next. I went through two stock batteries in the
three years I was in Vegas; gave up and got a Wallyworld special
and haven't have a problem since. 'Course I also moved out of
the harsh southwestern climate. As for the Optima, I had a
buddy who had one in his '69 Land Cruiser; he had drained it
dead twice before he reconfigured his wiring, and after a jump
and a some idling, the 'ol red-top was as good as new. The
Optima can't be beat, especially in the SW. My $0.02.

JY