Re: Re: Yes on adding more HP to the 2003 Cobra - SAM is right

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 23:50:15 EDT

"Probably not" interested?? Well,I`ve never been so
stereotaped in my life!! Just because I drive a Dak
does NOT mean that I don`t like Stangs because I do
like Stangs,except I really don`t because it`s my
wife`s car and it`s a V6,but my name`s on the title
too so I guess I really did buy a Ford so that makes
me sad but I usually ALWAYS drive my Dak because it
offers real Corinthian Leather and V8 POWER!! Peace
out!! Steve P.
--- Sam South <sawcut64@comcast.net> wrote:

> I'm right about something?! My wife would never
> agree to that ;) Car&Driver
> says that the aluminum block was ditched in favor of
> a heavier duty cast
> iron version of the 4.6 for the new Cobra, so it
> should be able to take
> quite a bit more power then what it makes now. If
> anybody is interested.
> (probably not)
> Sam South
> '95 360 3.90 LSD
> ET 13.61 MPH 105.88
> http://mywebpages.comcast.net/sawcut64/

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.