Chrysler special tools from Miller Special Tools(was: Installing 3.92 Gears)

From: Carter, Brian (brian.carter@texian.org)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 10:04:04 EDT

I found the number.

Miller Special Tools
1-800-801-5420

The field service manual should have a picture of it. Look at the
picture, then go to a mass-marketer (like PepBoys or Autozone) and
*look* at the specialty tools they have to rent.

Rather than shell out the $100 for AC clutch tools (and waiting 10
days), I spent about 10 hours fashioning the tools. Just this week I was
in Autozone and perused their specialty tool charts - they had a generic
spanner wrench and the internal pulley clamp tool. When I called to ask
for it 4-5 weeks ago, they told me they didn't have tools like that.

Good luck,
Brian T. Carter