OT - Drool Time

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 17:45:35 EDT

Okay, my neighbor down the street, an executive for Nissan, just came home
today with an Intense Blue 350Z. Holy Begeezus!! This is the decked out
model, $37K retail, set up for track. Presale available. Car is NOT
available until August, 2002. Now, it's time to talk him into letting me
take it for a spin.....wish me luck! :-))

• Longitudinally-mounted 3.5L 24-valve DOHC V-6 engine with
molybdenum-coated pistons
• Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVTCS)
• Sequential multi-port electronic fuel injection
• Nissan Direct Ignition System (NDIS)
• Drive-by-wire throttle
• Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC)
• Traction control system
• Viscous limited slip differential
• Cruise control
• 6-speed close-ratio manual transmission
• Mid-mounted front engine/rear wheel drive
• Carbon-fiber driveshaft
• Bremboฎ brakes with 4-piston front calipers, 2-piston rear calipers, 12.8"
vented front discs and 12.7" vented rear discs
• Anti-lock braking system (4-wheel ABS)
• Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBS)
• Brake assist
• Unibody construction w/corrosion resistant high strength steel
• Aluminum hood
• Power-assisted engine-speed-sensitive rack-and-pinion steering
• Independent front & rear multi-link aluminum suspension
• Front and rear stabilizer bars
• Rear strut tower brace
• Xenon 4-bulb high intensity discharge headlights
• 18" x 8.0" (front) / 8.5" (rear) 6-spoke super light forged-aluminum alloy
wheels by Rays
• P225/45WR18 front & P245/45WR18 rear high performance tires
• Front spoiler
• Rear drag reducing spoiler
• Aluminum-look door handles
• Full body color mirrors and bumpers
• Dual outlet exhaust system
• Homelink universal transceiver
• Aluminum pedals
• Day/night automatic rear view mirror
• Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors
• Tilt steering column and integrated 3-bay instrument gauge cluster
• Automatic temperature control
• 160-Watt AM/FM/CD w/6 speakers
• Trip computer w/integrated outdoor temperature display & MPG
• Power windows, locks, and mirrors
• Remote Keyless Entry (RKE)
• Variable intermittent front wipers
• Rear intermittent wiper
• Electric rear window defroster
• Leather steering wheel & shifter
• Aluminum interior accents
• 6-way manual adjustable driver's seat
• Tire air pressure monitor
• Dual stage supplemental air bags
• Vehicle security system
• Seat belts w/pre-tensioners & load limiters
• Nissan vehicle immobilizer system
• Side-Impact and Curtain Air Bags
• Nissan Navigation System
• Carpeted Floor Mats