RE: RE: OT - Drool Time

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 14:55:08 EDT

Best VW I ever saw was many "moons" ago at Sears Point (Good Guys Muscle
Car Shoot-Out). VW Bug in the "Pro-Street" class...we all were giggling
about the bug until he got to the staging lanes...got out of his bug
(waved to the officials first), pulled the wheelie bars out from under
the back of the bug, and promptly ran a 12-second 1/4 mile (with a
2250cc engine). WOW! (That's HP to weight working for ya.)

- Bernd