Re: RE: OT - Drool Time

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 14:27:48 EDT

  The VW Bug I remember most was at Orange County International Raceway in
the early '80s, before it closed. He was there every week racing brackets.
It was a dirty green that everyone laughed at because it ran mid 17s. The
only thing was, he won 99% of the time because he was very consistent. I saw
many a 13 second car lose to him, that is why I don't like bracket
racing!!!(even though it is more fair)
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>