Re: Comments made about cat-back exhaust systems lately?

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 02:04:48 EDT

Well, my exhaust plans will add some HP, and maybee get me better gas
milage. I'm going with a dynomax cat back system, but I will be removing
the cat. Also, I'm planning on getting an O2 Simm from speedtweaks so my
PCM won't go nuts.

Few people realize that pushing exhaust through platnum can almost be
compared to sticking a banana in a tailpipe. It takes a lot more work to
get the exhaust through. Do you see any racers running cats?

I don't know when this will happen though... got a few mechanical issues to
deal with first.

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)