Cruznlo/Chris and Kathy

From: Kathy &/or Chris Carton (carton@madriver.com)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 07:14:32 EDT

Brett,

Thanks for the compliment. The engine was the main project this year, and
it's even more fun to drive than before. We will be hard pressed to ever
get rid of it. One of the main reasons we joined this group was because
it was evident that all the Dak owners here really love their trucks. As for
magazine, there could be something, we'll know more in a couple of months.
Send a photo of your truck, I'd like to add it to our Gen II page on our
site.

Kathy
www.cruznlo.com

Hey Chris and Kathy

I stopped by your web site this morning.... all I can say is WOW! You guys
have done a ton of
work to your Dak since I last visited your site. The truck looks awesome! I
m a huge fan of the AAR hood that you have added... it's still on "wish list
BTW, I picked up the latest issue of Truckin', and they were complaining how
hard it is to find a nice, single color truck to feature in their magazine.
Hmmmmmmm...... just a thought!

Later

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport