RE: Re: TB questions...(Z-tube bracket?)

From: crm (tb.crm@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 22:13:34 EDT

thanks kevin! i remember reading that the 01's and up had the 68mm (and
thefastman.com mentioned it too). just wanted to make sure cuz i thought
i might have seen somewhere that it might be different based on CA or
Fed emissions vehicles...but that's the 3rd response i've seen saying
68mm so i'll run with it :)

prolly check just to make sure this weekend when i try and fashion up
some sort of bracket for the Z-tube. i know John at IP says it should be
sturdy enough if you butt it up against the TB and really tighten down
the clamps but there is enough play in there to make me a bit nervous
about speed bumps etc. anyone have any bright ideas on that before i
dive in?

thanks again guys!

-adam