Re: SR-71 Aircraft

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 01:03:44 EDT

As I remember now, it was NASA. I guess there were more in museums than I
remember. It was cool to see one make a pass at Oshkosh a few years ago.

Mark Kuzia
Mark's Diecast Inc.
flyboy01@comcast.net
http://www.dragtruk.com/ENTRIES/kuziamark.html
1995 Dakota "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota "Crack Dak"
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)