Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Removing Factory Hangers

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 01:04:58 EDT

Well, I'm glad you know what I mean! What branch are you in and what base
are you located? (Just out of curiousity). I have the lowering shocks and
all that...I do need to get my front end aligned still, but I have to wait
until pay day until I can afford it. I'm sure you understand if you are
military. I'm proud now knowing that I'm the first one on base to put rims
on a dak...wonder how I'll feel when my lowering kit is complete...there
isn't a dak on base that is lowered with rims...there is one guy now that I
have my 18s that he went and got some...not that he's mimicking my style or
anything, but I was the first that I know of. It's a good
feeling...considering that there are so many daks on base. Seems like
everyday there is a new one rolling around. The only thing slowing down my
lowering kit is the fact that I can't really afford to go without my dak for
more than a day considering the amount of driving that I have to do daily...
Well I'm gonna get in bed...thanks again for all your help/ suggestions.
Perhaps I will just have someone put on the rear for me...we'll have to see.